Monday, December 3, 2007

Week 8 Social Networking

I'm finally back at this again. I read a number of the Newsweek article on Facebook and found them very interesting. Just browsing them provided an overview of some of the issues facing users of social networking sites. I personally have no desire at this point in time to sign up for any of the social networking sites not having much time to socialize network or any other way these days. Perhaps when I retire I'll think it is fun. I am happy to know a little more about these sites and to know what people are talking about when they refer to them. I liked the look of Facebook better than Myspace and thought Catster was the most interesting and fun. Since it has a narrower focus I imagine people would want to also belong to one of the other sites. I don't care for the cluttered look of Myspace. I guess that is why I liked Facebook better.

No comments: