Friday, October 12, 2007

Both Week 3 and 4 Completed

For the completion of week 3, please see post on PicNic. That was the last exercise I needed to do before it was completed.

RSS Feeds are an interesting thought and I may actually use them in retirement but right now I don't really see how I will have time to even look at them. I went to Topix to add a feed on breast cancer. That is the only one I'll probably make a point to look at. I liked the Topix site the best because it was actually news instead of what appeared to be posts from drug companies. So, I do think having this feed on my blogline will be something I will use on a regular basis. I may also look at the NYTimes book reviews as well. I am behind because of being on vacation for a week and I was behind before I left. Racing to catch up but exercises are so time consuming for me since I am more technology challenged than some.

No comments: